This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Death Is Only The Beginning: REVIEW 063


Death Is Only The Beginning, atmospheric name but damn they can be hard to fit into the banners!

Anyway its a decent blog but with not many posts. Luckily the posts that are there are well written and full of interesting information. I had no problem ready the whole blog in a couple of hours, now while its good that it held my interest it really needs to have more than 1 or 2 posts a month. Dont get me wrong I know how hard it can be to upkeep a blog but its a labour or love or its not worth doing.

I'll be checking back on it again in the hope of more good articles.

THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 5/10

No comments: