This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Google Adsense

Ok so when I started doing this blog I decided to follow the crowds a bit and add Google Adsense. I've never actually received any money from it (you need to get up to $100 before they'll send a check) so I was planning on ditching it for some more specific ads ... that was before I looked at their reports.

The reports are worth as much as the money to me in that it allows me to see how many page impressions I get on the blog. I've hardly breaking any records but having being going for the last year I have an average of 49 clicks a day with the most being on 08/05/08 (yesterday) at 174.

Will I be keeping Google Adsense? Yes. Will I ever make a cent from it? Probably not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.