This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

LATEST UPDATES

Okay so the latest batch of links have been added to the main site over at www.PARANORMALIZER.com nice to see there have been a couple of banner links as well the text links.


Since setting up the new site and system the review requests have been steadily coming in. It used to be a case of maybe 1 request every other week with the rest of the reviews being site I come across in my travels. Now its been 3 to 4 requests a week and while its more work for me its work I enjoy!


So I'm glad I took the step and have more plans for the future. Next big marker for me will be the 100th review, and while this seems a long way off if I can continue at the current pace its only 12 weeks away. Even in the week since the Google Adsense post the average views a day has gone from 49 up to 64 thats a big difference. Long may it continue!

So keep the requests coming, if you've been reviewed or dont have a site why not request one for a site you've come across?

No comments: