This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

TheMajorReview: Website Review 012

Ok well its not really a website but a channel on YouTube. Still, TheMajorReview is hilarious! I don't just go around looking at sites that take themselves seriously, as long as a site or group does what it says on the tin then thats cool with me.

TheMajorReview do MostHaunted spoofs and they do it better than anyone else I've seen. Some serious talent here that I can see getting snapped up if they keep going on this project.

I wouldn't normally post a video but what the hell?



THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 8/10

No comments: