This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sue Darroch and Matthew Didier's Paranormal Blog: UPDATE

It would appear that Sue & Matts blog has been nominated for a blogger's choice award and straight off I have to say that they get my 100% backing. As I said in my review HERE, these blog definately deserves some attention and support. Its fresh and very well written.

So click on the blogger's choice logo above and go vote for them!

No comments: