This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NIGHTWATCH: Website Review 014

Looking around for some more stuff to throw on my mps player I came across RadioCrackle or more precisely NIGHTWATCH.

Being part of RadioCrackle its just one show but I have to say its the best they have. I mean getting China O'Brien on to talk about the Paranormal is a supernatural feat in itself!

Its a pity they dont do more with it as a site though, I mean the logo above is catchy and would lend itself to some nice design. So rather than view their website HERE I just go straight to the PodCasts HERE.

Anyway, with a classy, atmospheric intro and constantly serving up the goods NIGHTWATCH is well worth a listen.


Oh and another bonus for NIGHTWATCH is that you can actually download all the shows which makes listening alot easier.


THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 7/10

No comments: