This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

www.PARANORMALIZER.com


Heuston, we have lift off!

Yes thats right, PARANORMALIZER.com is up and running. This blog will of course stay my main focus but PARANORMALIZER.com will list all the reviews done here with a link to both the website in question and the review.

There is no charge to be listed or reviewed on either here or there but I do ask that people but a link back to either site.

When I review a site I email them to let them know so hopefully we should have some people dropping by soon to either make threats or say thanks ... both are good with me.

No comments: