This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Monday, March 26, 2007

CRYPTOMUNDO: Website Review 002


Cryptozoology has always been something that fasinates me and makes me feel like a big kid. My knowledge on the subject wouldnt extend much futher than Nessie, Bigfoot & Big Cats but the guys over at CRYPTOMUNDO just seem to take the list and run with it!

Its a great site which grows & grows, thankfully not filled with one sided tales from Crazies. There are not many sites dedicated to one subject that actually manage to hold my attention and get me going back a few times a week - this one does.

The site design is the only thing I can pick at, its a bit fussy and hard to read sometimes.

Still THE PARANORMALIZER gives the guys over at CRYPTOMUNDO the nod to a job well done.


THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 9/10

No comments: