This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Paranormal.com: Website Review 003

So what has been done with possibly the ultimate paranormal URL? .... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! I try to keep the blood pressure down and review with an even hand but these guys got the better of me. Go check out www.paranormal.com and you'll see an almost criminal waste of a great domain name. I can't believe I'd never looked before out of interest. Maybe if I'd been quicker I could have snapped it up? Needless to say I'm not happy with it. I'd have a bettter chance of finding the Blair Witch on a beach in Miami than I would have finding a Paranormal Enthusiast who thinks this site wouldnt be better selling window clearer (try their search, it might actually be on there!).

Looking at dnScoop it shows www.paranormal.com as being worth over $32,000, having a Google page ranking of 5 and with 6,287 pages linked to it (and now here) - I have to give them credit for snapping up the name ..... so that something, right?

THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 1/10

No comments: