This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Demontales: REVIEW 052


Ah, the blog style website, how I enjoy them! Demontales is a fairly young site having only popped up last October put already its found its feet. The logo/banner is strong even if I don't really "get it", it does look a little out of place with the color scheme of the site but it doesnt discract from the content too much.

The content itself is tabloid and some days that just what I want. What is nicely different about this site is that it also features a forum which while its nothing new its not something you see attached to many blogs. As for the forum? Well it seems to be thriving especially given its age. Its not often I add a site I review to my main bookmark folder but I cant help but think that Demontales will throw up a few stories/videos that I might otherwise miss. This site doesnt really have anything that needs fixing - I'm sure its doing exactly what the owner wants it to do.

THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 8/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry