This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Friday, April 25, 2008

NEW SITE, NEW REVIEWS, NEW BADGE

Ok so with the new site up and running the requests for reviews are flying in ..... which means I have to get my ass in gear!

The old review badge I used to ask people to put on their sites was pretty big so I'm replacing it with the below 152x26 pixel graphic. Its nice and neat so I'm hoping to see people put it on the blogs/sites.


Linking it to the main blog, your review or the main site at www.paranormalizer.com are all perfectly fine.

Have a good day,

Earl

No comments: