This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Friday, March 13, 2009

WNYPARANORMAL: REVIEW 076

Western New York Paranormal is unfortunately a nice looking blog-style site. I say unfortunately because it hasnt been updated in 3 months and its a bit of a waste. I found the site when I was researching haunted objects and the article A Possessed Possession was quite good. Its obvious that this isnt their first site as it only goes back to September 2008 and I know the group have been around for at last 3 years.

The content is good and not just copied from other sites, the look is clean (its hard to find a bad wordpress template) but I'd just like to see more? Part of what I want to see is something about the individuals themselves.

THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 6/10

No comments: