This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Monday, November 19, 2007

ANYTHINGGHOST: REVIEW 043

Found ANYTHINGGHOST.com recently and have to say I'm enjoying it. Cute logo but generally a poor web experience. That doesn't really matter though as its the podcasts that are important here, once you download them and pop them on your MP3 player all is good - its made my train ride alot easier to bare. If you haven't seen it before now you are in luck, the archive is just sitting there with all the old shows - I'm 7 shows in and its not getting boring.

Lex (the host) comes across as a genuine guy with a real interest. He's laid back, easy to understand and doesn't make my ears bleed like some over-the-top presenters. This show also preforms a great service in that it is getting real people's stories & experiences out there.

Seeing as its not about the site I think he could afford to look at throwing some advertisements up, I know I would click on them. Being that these are free to download and listen to I think this site is a real find.

THE PARANORMALIZERS REVIEW: 8/10

No comments: