This Blog is for the reviewing of Paranormal related website of all sorts. Including: Investigation Group, Online Stores, Online Resources, Podcasts, Blogs, Web Radio, Services, Discussion Forums & Personal pages. If you would like to be reviewed or suggest a site for review just drop me a comment. All reviewed sites will also be listed at www.PARANORMALIZER.com The idea is to promote the Paranormal Community as a whole.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Up the Game

At 34 reviews I'm a little behind where i would have liked to be but things are definately going well.

My plan now is that when I get to 100 reviews I am going to send out an email to all the sites I've reviewed. Those that reply will be put into a draw for a prize ... which is as of yet undecided.

I'll aim to have 3 of these draws a year which means me getting my finger out and doing at least 300 reviews a year!

No comments: